C L O U D ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS
Carrymark First Year
Monday 12 June 2017 • 22:12 • 0 comments

I'm someone yang tak post benda benda sedih dalam diary sebab at the end of the day, i akan baca balik apa yang i tulis kat dalam diary tu. Ya, its a fact. Maybe some of you guys pun macam ni kan? Admit it! Hehe. 

Okay but today, i nak juga post "sad story" of my life. Okay mengada. Actually, its too early for student nak sedih sebab carrymark rendah ni. Boleh je work hard untuk final kan? But I'm not that clever nak score tinggi tinggi masa final.

Before i start this first semester kan, the only thing yang i nak sangat sangat is.. carrymark tinggi so I'm not scare to face my final examination. But now, I rasa all of the subject, I akan dapat 20 something je over 40. What the... I miss my diploma moment. Every damn sem I akan pastikan yang I dapat 35 and above and I did it well. 

Motivation I sekarang ada satu je. My boyf. Dia tu carrymark always rendah. Like 20 something but he manage to get 3.0 and above for CGPA. Then I ask for his kata kata semangat (lah konon), he said, "Untuk you yang dah biasa dapat A nie, target jangan over sangat nanti sedih". So to sum up, i kena kuat lah kan? Kalau tak, em berhenti belajar lah cerita dia. 

Okaylah, i gtg. Ada class hm. Take care guys!


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI , im from pluto . My UFO was break down , My age 11200 years old, i have 12 mother . my birth date 12/12/2090 . i just want to say behave with me because i have 2pair screw driver as my hand . hewhew

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;

" Jie "

OTHERS;


>> Married :*
date : 20 Jan 17'
at: 9 am


>> Going to PLKN
date : 7 April 14'
at:9:30 am


>> SPM result :o
date : 20 Mac 14'
at: 9 am


>> Boyfriend's birthday
date: 08 January
at: All the time

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Love is all about Trust.