C L O U D ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS
Love is all about Trust.
Tuesday 1 November 2016 • 23:50 • 0 comments


My latest exboyf is someone yang suka textin w another girl and do cheat on me for a billion times. I nie jenis kalau dah sayang sangat dekat someone tu, or ya sayang the relationship, i will ask him to break up w that bij and continue our relationship macam biasa. Forgive and Forget. Simple af.

But tbh, its hurt. Yes of course lah kan. Siapa yang tak sakit kalau macam tu? So after i break up w him and found someone else, i change my attitude yang suka sangat check phone and minta pwsd ig fb twitter and so on.  Perangai tu dah sebati dalam diri so memang susah nak ubah tapi tekad and niat tu penting. Alhamdulillah, its already 10 months and i did it well :)

My principe is dont trust a man. Tapi dengan Mr.F, i try to believe all of his words and hopefully it wont hurt me anymore (like me w exboyf). Husnudzon tu pun penting sebenarnya. Dengan Mr.F nie, gentle takpening mana sebab dia nie someone yang selalu sangat cakap ''Since we're in relationship, i dah malas dah nak fikir pasal perempuan lain" "I takpenah terfikir pun nak duakan you b". I believe it. Y? Bcuz daripada dia tipu, elok dia takyah cakap kan? I pun bukannya tanya, dia sendiri yang cakap.

As i do believe in you, pls jaga kepercayaan ni elok elok okay. I trust you 99.9%. But dont trust me cuz imma bad bad girlf you will ever had. Ya you dont know me well. I do chat w other boys, met other boys and flirt them. Hewhew. I said.... Dont trust me :p Haa pening pening haha.

Dont think too much. Nanti sakit otak, Bye.







FUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI , im from pluto . My UFO was break down , My age 11200 years old, i have 12 mother . my birth date 12/12/2090 . i just want to say behave with me because i have 2pair screw driver as my hand . hewhew

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;

" Jie "

OTHERS;


>> Married :*
date : 20 Jan 17'
at: 9 am


>> Going to PLKN
date : 7 April 14'
at:9:30 am


>> SPM result :o
date : 20 Mac 14'
at: 9 am


>> Boyfriend's birthday
date: 08 January
at: All the time

BLOG ARCHIVE;